Pages

9/27/2019 Time to Fly (Ruby Robin cherished by Christ)

He says, 

Children, I have long kept you under My wings. I will forever keep you and not forsake you. But you must now venture forth into where I've called you to be. If you need clarity, seek Me early with all your heart, and I will reveal things to you. My peace will guide you. You will know where to go and what to do because it will bring you peace. While the world turns to chaos, We, My children will go forth in peace. There is no need to be afraid, My mighty warriors. I am your mighty God, and I stand behind you, beside you. I cover you with My feathers. My holy angels stand guard amongst you, sometimes they appear as humans and you don't even know it. Be comforted. Be strengthened. Glory is ahead while a mighty battle ensues. 

The Lord is your Shepherd, you shall not want. He goes forth as a mighty man before you. Can you hear the call, the sound of the trumpets? Hear the trumpet call mighty warriors. Take heed and listen well. Hear the sounds of heaven, let new tongues speak through you. Let the Holy Spirit rest upon you. The time is now to hear My call. 

Soldiers, let the battle commence. Peaceful still waters from heaven shall flow through the battlefield and ensure our victory. Those who are burdened and weary, come to Me and I will give you rest. Selah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment