Pages

7/27/2019 the takeover: get set (Ruby Robin)

Completely forget the former things now- Everything is made new! 

God says: Get ready to run the race. The targets are in front of you. Be willing do not fear. I am with you everywhere you go. I will be right by your side, and I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. There will be nothing holding you back. The gates are up. Lest you fall into doubt and fear, don't fall for it. Keep your eyes up, looking at Me. I won't leave you or forsake you. EVER. You must know this and keep this in the front of your minds. When you are set free, you will be free indeed. Don't get distracted, or lose focus. Keep momentum. Keep your trust in Me, always. If you get weary, I will give you strength. I foresee these things, and I am always ready and willing. It is never too much for me. Your hearts will be full of My love and cups will run over. This will help sustain you. My grace is sufficient. You are ready for such a time as this. The wicked will fall, don't get distracted by this or take any joy in it, in their punishment. Remain in compassion. Bring lost souls to Me. It is not too late for them. Fill My Kingdom with lost souls, you will get your reward with Me. And together we will all celebrate for eternity. "The harvest is great, the labourers are few. Let's get to it, you know what to do"

No comments:

Post a Comment