Pages

11/22/2019 (Ruby Robin Cherished by Christ)

The winds have carried you far, children. The conditions have tried you, and tested you. Like My beloved Son, who wandered through the desert and had to reach new depths of understanding within Himself, to prepare for tasks ahead. I am allowing new layers of understanding within you, to take root, and while you catch up, as these understandings come to the forefront, I am guiding you to a wellspring of new things, that will delight you, that will bring you peace, and joy in your heart. A fountain of good things for you to enjoy. Surprises and delights for your weary soul and minds. Take rest in the knowledge of these good things coming. Behold My goodness. You will find treasures in the depths of the places I have taken you to, where you are coming out of, and where I am taking you to now. Deep, hidden treasures, that have been preserved for you, for such a time as this, for My faithful ones. Behold and see the new things I am bringing before you now. Delight in Me, as I bring you to the desires of your heart, My precious children.

Good things will overtake you. You won't have to anticipate, or wonder, or ask if I have forgotten you. Things will flow into your life effortlessly. Nothing can stop the power of My goodness, when I ordain a good thing nothing can stop it. Don't doubt it just receive the goodness of My mighty hand. Don't let the enemy talk you out of it, he can only try to influence your thoughts and reactions. Get ready for some beautiful new beginnings, children. The green pastures of My Promised Land will overtake you. Lush gardens will overflow. Reeds will rise up in lands of plenty. There will be no lack. Just overflow, My ordained gifts for My faithful children. 

Receive and be at peace, beloveds.

No comments:

Post a Comment