Pages

7/8/2019 wait for it (Ruby Robin cherished by Christ)

He says, 

I am moving you from pit to palace. You will taste my goodness

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. (Habakkuk 2:3)

The blessings are coming. Stay faithful and patient. My timeline is different to yours. I can see what you can't see. I know what is up ahead and how to get you there. You have no idea how good I am. You don't know how it touches my heart to see you faithfully serve Me. There will be gladness. I have many good things coming for you children, even surprises. Catch the glimpses of things to come. You are My chosen ones. It is My joy to share My glory with you. We'll all enjoy the glory together while we reign on earth. I will have the last laugh. The glory is Mine and I give to My precious children as I please. There will be ongoing blessings, not just one or two that fizzle out. Don't have fixed expectations. My ways will surprise you. I am God, the living God. My ways are endless. When the dam bursts, when I open the door and your blessings, you'll be filled with joy. You will laugh and sing and cry. There will be much celebration. Though it tarry, wait for it because it will surely come.

No comments:

Post a Comment