Pages

7/4/2019 The pain was ordained! joy will come! rejoice! (Ruby Robin)

The season of pain is over! My treasures are coming out this season. Hearts are being healed and My living waters will flow. Hearts will overflow with My goodness, My love, My joy. Freedom is here. Roses will blossom forth, My beauty will reign. Get ready for overflow. I am doing a new thing, can you see it? Relax and take a deep breath. Joy comes in the morning. Feel refreshed. What I have ordained for you now is good. What have you learned from the pain? 

- Have you learned to be patient?
- Have you learned to persevere?
- Have you a deep compassion for other people and their pain? 
- What depths of pain do you now understand?
- How else would you have understood?

The season of pain was meant only for good. When I bring you out of the pain, remember it. Don't despise it. Don't forget about what you have learned. It is a tool for you to help others. Remember this season. Transfer your learning and have compassion. You will need it for what I am calling you to. Have compassion for the sick, the weak, the homeless, the fatherless, the broken, the lost, even the wicked (as I do).

I had to take you through this pain, so you would understand, what it all feels like. It is imperative you understand why this season of pain was ordained, in order to bear the fruit from it, that I intended. The season of restoration is here and joy will be returned, ten-fold. It is time to rejoice! But please do not forget what you have learned this season. Stay with me, children. Pick up your cross and walk with Me. The joy I am releasing will carry you through this coming season. See the pain season as a sacrifice to Me, and you will be blessed for it. Ten-fold! It will all make sense soon, when you are fully out. You were honoured to go through this season, you were chosen and hand-selected to display My glory. It is well! Think of it as a season of intense training and focus. My light will shine so brightly through you.

Psalm 30:5
weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning 

Deuteronomy 1:11
The Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you

Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment