Pages

1/6/2020 (Ruby Robin cherished by Christ)

God said, "MOVE WITH ME... BE FLEXIBLE... YOU WILL TRANSFORM BEFORE YOUR OWN EYES"

See where I am taking you. I will continue to reveal things to you as we go along. It's imperative that you remain flexible and allow Me to mould you and shape you. Not only am I taking you where you need to be, but I am turning you into who I created you to be. I am bringing you out of your shells, into the marvelous fullness of what I created you to be. You will watch and be amazed as you transform before your very own eyes. Others will be amazed also. You will need to make adjustments so stay flexible (in general life, your thinking, your environment, connections). Ride with Me children, hold on tight, and move with Me, as I guide you and shape you.

Psalms 56:8
Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

No comments:

Post a Comment