Pages

7/8/2019 Set free indeed! Lush gardens of paradise (Ruby robin)

You are being loosed children. Can you feel it? Like the sun rises, you will live to see freedom. I am loosing the ties and binds, that have held you back. Run free! You are fee to run in the garden I have created for you. You can leave the desert behind you now. It is a thing of the past. The lush lands will spring up, watch and you will see. Come and take My hand, I am leading you. There is so much to explore. My goodness and mercy awaits you. Stretch out your arms, and look up. It is beautiful and it is all for you. The pain and shame will be washed away. While the world is in chaos, you will be in perfect peace. It is glorious, so glorious. Be encouraged, children. The time you never thought would come, is coming. My children and Me in paradise, gives Me good pleasure. 

John 8:36
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment