Pages

7/27/2019 (Ruby Robin cherished by Christ)

God says, 

You have delighted in Me, now let Me delight in you. My children are rising, can you feel it? My mercy and grace have poured out onto My beloved children and now it's time to spring forth. Flowers are in full bloom. The sun is shining. You will be risen in glory for all to see. I am so excited children. I have all you in My arms, My chosen ones. Each one is precious and beautiful in My sight. It is wonderful and everyone across the lands will see. You will see all My words come to pass - healings, deliverance, blessings, wealth. Everything I have spoken to you, all the promises will now come to pass. There have been many tests, great tests and trials, but soon you will have all smiles. Your patience will not go unrewarded. Just you wait children. You can't see around the corner, but I can (with the exception of what I have shown you). It is greater and better than you can imagine. It will all spring forth now and you will know what it means to see My glory. That no eye has seen or ear heard the things God has prepared for those that love Him. It is truly a good time to be a child of God. Let the blessings and My glory upon you raise you up to overcome darkness through those perilous times, while you sit with Me in high and heavenly places. Walk in it, know it, feel it within you. This is the rising of My chosen ones. Remember that- those that endured to the end shall be saved.

James 1:12
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Isaiah 62:3
Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.

No comments:

Post a Comment