Pages

1/26/2020 12 tribes will reign on earth as in heaven (Ruby Robin)

Tell my people, I am coming with a sword to bring truth to the world (through you, My vessels). My righteousness.

We will reign on earth, as in Heaven.
We will rule across the lands.
We will overcome the enemy.
We will take back territory, that belongs to Me.
We will shine on earth.
We will bring glory to Me and My Kingdom.
It will be glorious.

Don't be disheartened. Pick yourselves up and glean with Me. Let's get started. Let's get to work, and show them who is really in charge, and who is really walking with God. They will be dismayed. They will have no choice to either follow suit, or fall to the side, leading to their own demise and destruction. It's a glorious display of My power, My goodness, a last chance for people to come to Me, and be with Me forever.

It will be glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment