Pages

2/14/2020 It's for you - Open Heaven (Prophetic Drive Time)

When you go through a season (wilderness) like you've been through, it changes your expectation. It also changes your prayer life, and so your prayers become consistent with the season - prayers of desperation and not prayers according to your status or identity as a child of God. It has become prayers of desperation and not prayers of confidence or certainty.

Some have been in the season so long and forgot what it is to have confidence in God, that they don't know the natural disposition of a child of God anymore, and how you come to Him with boldness and assurance, with confidence, and now the prayers are undergirded with a little bit of "I wonder if He's going to..." or "I hope He does...", and as a result, you violate a portion of the Scripture where Jesus said, "Anything you ask, believe that you receive it and you'll have it." Meaning, anything you ask, ask with confidence and assurance and you will have it. God says to change the above mindset . He's reminding us, anything that I have put in store for My people is not for Me. I don't need what I reserved, purposed, ordained for your life. I don't need that for Myself. Thus God is not in heaven saying, "If I give this to her or him, I'm somehow diminished." All these blessings in heaven, they are for you. Lord says, "I'm self-contained." If you don't take what I have for you, then nobody else will use it, because I don't need it. God says, "When it's yours, it's yours." He don't need it to be God. He didn't put it in reservation for Himself. You know how you ask somebody for something, and they don't want to give it to you, God is not secretly coveting the things so it's not hard for Him to release it to you. When God says it's for you, it's for you and you alone. We need to remove that sense of hardship from our own mind and understand that "Lord, that thing is for me." Many of His people are in a tug-of-war coming to God with this strain, trying to get out of God what He has for you and Lord says there's no tug-of-war, you are not fighting Me what I have for you, we're not wrestling over the blessing. I need you to take your rightful disposition, I need you to come in your right mind. 

We can't continue to have this mindset about God. It doesn't really reflect the best of who He is. So we got to get on our right minds about who He is. This is what creates the open heaven. Do you think that going to God and praying to Him like He is selfish blesses Him? Do you think that approaching Him like He's stingy blesses Him? God says, "For a time I tolerated it but I need you to get in your right mind about who I am." You praying to Him like He's stingy, like He's not good blesses Him? 

Although you've come out of the fire, physically, some of you still got heat on your mind. You're still augmented by the temperature that you had to endure. You don't realize you're out but you are still talking to God like you're still on the fire. We are transformed from glory to glory. People used to pray out of desperation, and God would come through for them but now no more. Lord says, you need to bring Me some glory because if God pours that blessing out on you according to that attitude, guess what you gonna do- you gonna teach other people how to pray like that. And God says I have not sent you to all I sent you, to bring you to a place to dishonor Me in the eyes of all those who behold. I want you to glorify Me." It's one thing to communicate with God when you're in the furnace, it's one thing to communicate with God when you are out of it. Many people teach all these tips and tricks about how to talk to God in the fire, but the problem is, they teach them these different things that don't line up with status. And so people have learned a very course communication with God, even though they color it with all flatteries, in their heart there is not an assurance that says, "You are this kind of God." They pray to Him like He's stingy, they pray to Him like they need to do all these kind of things, when He says, "Ask, seek, knock, and it shall, it will be given to you." And so what the Lord is saying, He wants our hearts to be assured that what I said is for you, is for no one else. And He wants you to start praying, in according to your status in Him, and who He is, and not according to the fire, because these things work together to produce what is called an open heaven. If I pray to the Lord based upon who He really is, if I pray to the Lord based upon what He says I can really have, if I pray to the Lord based upon what He really says I am to Him, these things create alignment that produce open heaven. Now a temporary season where God restricts those elements cannot disendow what God has established to be eternal which means the fiery trial was the anomaly, that's the abnormal format, but after that I have to return back to my regular declared format of heaven.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Boldly, in Hebrew 'parrhesia' which means all out, frankness, bluntness, assurance.

Knowing that it's yours, it's for you, it's not for me. It changes the dynamic, it changes the perspective. The Lord says He wants it to be easy on you, your communication with Him and having your mind settled on the fact that "This is for me". The Lord is not like, "Man, you're asking for this again?" or "You're asking for what I put aside for you, fine, here take these blessings!" He is not giving it to you with chagrin or frustration. He gives it to you with joy, with love, but He's asking for you to come to Him. All the things He has for me, He doesn't give those to me begrudgingly. That's not the kind of God we serve. And so He wants our prayers to reflect Him. He wants our prayers to glorify Him. When David prayed, "You're the God who delights in mercy. Bless the Lord with all my soul." And it kept heaven open for him all of his days. It kept an open heaven. The enemy don't mind you praying but notice how he loves to make you skewed, to make you start praying but you're angry, out of frustration, out of fear, you've lost all confidence, which means you've lost your perspective of God, and so you miss, you ask amiss, you're out of alignment, not that you're out of a need, you still have the need but you're out of alignment, and when you're out of alignment, you miss God. But David was like, "Man, this is who You are." and he got it in his heart. I mean anything I asked the Lord, You'll do it for me. 

Seek first the Kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you. One of the things that affects people's ability to seek the Kingdom in an effective way, is a warped sense of who God is, and the lack of confidence that He is a provider, who He says He is and we have the heat of life bearing down on us and so sometimes people are in a situation where they're like, "Lord, I just need these things remedied then I can seek You." Once you know it's yours, it allows you to relax in your soul, and allows to breathe and for you to seek the Kingdom knowing that not only does the Lord have it but He gives it. Not only does He have it, but He's not selfish with it. Jesus said if you being evil know how to give good gifts, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him. What He is saying there is that you are not more generous than God (or the most generous person you know is not more generous than God). 

Jesus said, the disciples of John fasted often, people questioned Jesus why His disciples don't fast. He said, how can they fast when I'm here with them. During the fire, you know what it is like to feel like God has left you and you got none but His Word to stand on. When you feel the separation or distance, now I'm fasting. And during the fast, some yolks have been broken and it produced miracles but then people take that out and say now you got to fast just to ask your Father for something. Can you imagine your child like asking, "My birthday is coming up, you know, I was wondering if you could buy me a teddy bear. I haven't eaten in three days to get a yes from you." You would be heartbroken that she would think that I wasn't kind enough, that I wasn't present enough, that I wasn't loving enough, that I was sensitive enough to know that if I had resources to do it, and I wouldn't just give it to her because she asked me. You'd be heartbroken to think that, that was her perspective of you. People created this narrative about God that betrays them, it don't benefit them. They don't understand seasons, and when He does why He does what He does in the times that I do it. One of the ways to find the Lord is to acknowledge Him, "Ok Lord, I know You're here." One way to cause the Lord to reveal Himself is to do it by the Word, "You said You'll never leave me nor forsake me, so Lord, I thank You that You're here." And God is like, "Alright, you got Me. :)" It is harder for God to stay away from you than it is to come to you. Not what it looks like, not what it feels like, but in your knowing, in your knowing that He is there with you, you will be empowered to do great exploits. 

When you start going into those meetings of destiny and you gotta know. You don't have time sitting there worrying or wavering. You gotta know it, that's when the Lord is gonna manifest for you, in your knowing "I know that You are here with me." Because that's going to become something very personal but it's also so very powerful for you at the same time as it relates to your destiny as it relates to where you're going with His breath. You got to know that. That is one of your greatest strengths. Your greatest weapon. The fact that He's there already, things will be moving at such a pace that you got to know that He's with you. So you can draw on the wisdom, draw on the pace, draw on the discernment, draw on the understanding. So you can make those immediate withdrawals at the speed of hearing at the speed of business.  

The greatest thing you can give to God is to receive what He purposed for you, because then that it allows Him to leap into joy. He overflows with joy, when He's able to bless you. He's like, "This is what I wanted to do for you. :)" Forgiveness is one of the greatest expression of your love to God. Unforgiveness is one of the great hindrances to the outpouring of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment