Pages

11/28/2020 The King's Oath (Divine Perspective) (Prophetic Drive Time)

Matthew 14:6-9
But when Herod's birthday was kept, the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod. Whereupon he promised with an oath to give her whatsoever she would ask. And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger. And the king was sorry: nevertheless for the oath's sake, and them which sat with him at meat, he commanded it to be given her.

Lord says, look at this unrighteous king. This unrighteous king could not go back in his word, how much more will My word. 

One of the things that affects us in believing God, standing with God, understanding what God is saying, and really trusting in God, is we're not brought up under a monarch. In the ancient times, what was clear was when a king spoke something, and you could find this across cultures, is that when a king would decree a thing that he had, it had something to do with the integrity of the king, with the power of the king, with the might of a king, to say something and be bound by it. When a king utters a word, or pass a sentence or gives an oath in the presence of witnesses, that who he is now comes up under scrutiny if he does not abide by the thing that he says. So the king becomes bound by, or he's obligated to the things that he communicates. That's why it is often referred to the wisdom of the king- wisdom is not to speak rashly, not to speak in haste, but to consider a matter. Even for our own wisdom, consider before we speak, unless we utter something in haste, and have to be bound by it or subject to it. 

The Lord was showing me that so many people find themselves fainting because we don't have a real history with monarchs, and how the system of rulership works when a king is bound by what he is saying. He said, if this unrighteous king found himself obligated to a word that he committed himself to, even though in his heart he didn't want to do it.

Now the Lord says this, and He began to show me how, a lot of the things that we take on from the world that we transfer to God, for instance we spend so much money on lawyers these days to get people out of obligations that they've committed themselves to. We contact lawyers for the most part to write or litigate contracts, to either get us out of or write it in our favor to where we can always have a loophole or a way out to where we don't have to fulfill our obligation. We don't go into it with the knowledge that we are transferring this concept to God, know that God is faithful and He won't lie, but our heart's been conditioned by the time and society that we live in and so we attribute the same to God.

When God speaks, we may get excited for the moment, because the Holy Spirit moves on us and when the Lord speaks to you, how exciting that could be, how refreshing, how nourishing to your soul it can be. But when the heat rise, we're like, "Did God really say? I don't really know." When things start to shift in the natural realm, we don't really hold any integrity to God. But it doesn't mean that God loses His integrity. And one thing that has been failing us is that we don't understand how serious it is for a king. Because God is a King. Though sometimes we are kings, we don't operate in and sometimes we walk like jesters and squires. But God is a King, so the integrity of His word is something different than it is to you and I. 

What's so vitally important is that when He speaks something, is that you understand that you are dealing with the King. And how He feels about His word is different than how you feel about your word, or that you are accustomed to people dealing with their words. We've all had people break promises, and then we take that perception to God. 

Oftentimes our breakthroughs hinge on our perception. Can we see the way of escape? How do we appropriately stand?  And when you understand that God is who He says He is, this empowers you to stand. Oftentimes we find ourselves standing in our own flesh, feelings. Anytime you can add integrity to God, see God as righteous as He is, as holy as He is, as loving as He is, you win. You get blessed by your perspective. Now when your perspective is clear, then the way becomes clear. 

Isaiah 55:10
For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there,
But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater,

The Lord is saying, when His word comes down, there's a process from the time His word is released and it comes down. And it's a process. But when it hits the soil it begins to mingle with the soil, begins to agitate the soil to cause the seed that was sown to begin to germinate, to cause whatever has been sown to begin to bring forth and bud.

That it may give seed to the sower - because when you sow seed into a field, it doesn't matter how desperate you are for corn, there's still a process. What was sown takes a process. 

Sometimes, because we look at God in His almightiness, Bible says, as long as there is time, there will be seed time and harvest. But people say I can circumvent the time by just acknowledging that God is this all powerful and He can do what He wants, which is true, and sometimes He does. There's been people who've made some sowns and the Lord would bring that back immediately because they were in harvest time, and so the Lord would expedite it, the Lord does everything on His time. The reason why we lose heart sometimes is because of the immediacy of our need for the return. "I need what I sown bad. I need what You promised bad. I need that." The Lord says, when it comes to those things there's a process, but I have not left you without. Why? Because, in all other things you can get through what's already available in Christ. Sometimes when you talk about those kind of things, you're talking about destiny. The destiny takes time to cultivate. Depending upon your calling, sometimes destiny can take time to burn to cultivate, to shape and mold. That vase could take some time on that wheel to be shaped, to shape you and prepare you, to be a vessel of honor and a vessel with good use.

During that time of process, seed time - harvest , that's where we start to look at the Lord and be like, "Man, Lord I just don't know." And it's important that we understand the faithfulness of God. It's important that we understand that we are dealing with the King. 

Because Herod was such an unrighteous guy, he was like, I spoke this, and I would love to go back on it, but I spoke it in the company of witnesses, people heard me say it, and I can't go back on what the witnesses heard. Now here's the thing with what the Lord showed me, He said, even though He speak it to you personally, it is still witnessed. So the Lord can't go back on what He said to you because even though it came to you personally, it was still witnessed by the Holy Spirit, it was still witnessed by the host of heaven, it was still witnessed. So He's on the line. And the Lord said this, I've become obligated by what I spoke to you. I'm under obligation. If God has no obligation, then He would have no righteousness. That means He could say whatever He want and have no obligation to perform it. So the fact that He's righteous, means when I speak something to you, I put Myself under obligation. And for all those who don't stomach it, they attribute no righteousness to God. See, the reality of it is you can't make God do nothing. It's only His righteousness and the fact that He puts Himself under obligation because of His righteousness that He does it. Who's going to go up in heaven and say, Lord You better do this for me. Who's gonna do it? No one. And if you say, You don't have to do it, then what happens is you've confused God for Baal. If you say God don't have to do it, then you're confusing God for Baal. Because when the king speaks, he obligates himself to the things that he has spoken, to the oaths that he makes. It's important for you to know, because how can you mount up with strength, if you have a lousy perspective. Your strength will always come from who God is, but I need to see it, I need to understand it. And this is what causes you to mount up with strength, and when you mount up with strength, manifestation is always around the corner, you're always close to touching what it is. 

Genesis 27:21-30
And Isaac said unto Jacob, Come near, I pray thee, that I may feel thee, my son, whether thou be my very son Esau or not. And Jacob went near unto Isaac his father; and he felt him, and said, The voice is Jacob's voice, but the hands are the hands of Esau. And he discerned him not, because his hands were hairy, as his brother Esau's hands: so he blessed him. And he said, Art thou my very son Esau? And he said, I am. And he said, Bring it near to me, and I will eat of my son's venison, that my soul may bless thee. And he brought it near to him, and he did eat: and he brought him wine, and he drank. And his father Isaac said unto him, Come near now, and kiss me, my son.
And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the Lord hath blessed: Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine: Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee. And it came to pass, as soon as Isaac had made an end of blessing Jacob, and Jacob was yet scarce gone out from the presence of Isaac his father, that Esau his brother came in from his hunting.

Obedience is a wonderful thing because when it pleases the Lord, when a man's ways please the Lord, the Bible says, that He'll make his enemies pleased with him. The very things that we were framed to do for God, because of how we feel, because we get an attitude, we never know that your sudden praise or your sudden obedience to God, how that will please Him, when that aroma gets before Him, He might just break out and bless you, blessings that you didn't even see coming. 

Isaac was like, I want to get into the place to release it, I want it to come to him from my heart so make me a meal, let me take delight in you and I will speak out of the joy of my heart, delight of my heart for you . And sometimes when we hold back our obedience, when we hold back from doing what the things that we know is right before God, not for the blessing but because God wants it. See, when you seek to please God, God will seek to please you. You never know when you stir His heart the right way, how He just be like, you know what, and pour out that blessing. Many of you are blessed, and don't even know it, that's what's about to spring up on you because God has blessed you in a way and you don't even know it because you start looking at your situations and you don't even realize what profound thing God has done by speaking to you. Some of you are so blessed that you don't even know it. It's ridiculous. 

Genesis 27:30-33
And it came to pass, as soon as Isaac had made an end of blessing Jacob, and Jacob was yet scarce gone out from the presence of Isaac his father, that Esau his brother came in from his hunting. And he also had made savoury meat, and brought it unto his father, and said unto his father, Let my father arise, and eat of his son's venison, that thy soul may bless me. And Isaac his father said unto him, Who art thou? And he said, I am thy son, thy firstborn Esau. And Isaac trembled very exceedingly, and said, Who? where is he that hath taken venison, and brought it me, and I have eaten of all before thou camest, and have blessed him? yea, and he shall be blessed.

How powerful the blessing is, how powerful the word is, that it didn't even matter that Jacob was committing an illegal act to obtain a blessing, because the word was spoken over him. Right then half the church would have told you that you have been disqualified, "The Lord don't bless no mess then you disqualify." But I want to tell you how top significant the blessing was, because he spoke and he said, "Oh No, the one who came up in here, that I spoke that over, is going to be exactly what I said to him, even though I meant it for you." You got to be careful how you let the enemy disqualify you from what God has spoken to you. Some of you are sitting on the greatest blessing of your life but you've come and you've allowed the enemy to disqualify you. You've allowed the enemy to talk you out of what God was trying to talk you into. 

Genesis 27:34-35
And when Esau heard the words of his father, he cried with a great and exceeding bitter cry, and said unto his father, Bless me, even me also, O my father. And he said, Thy brother came with subtilty, and hath taken away thy blessing. 

See, if it was just words, Isaac could have simply just repeated what he said to Esau. If you allow this divine perspective to just penetrate, if it was just words then he could have spoke the same words over Esau and there wouldn't have been any difference. But look at this, it shows you that it's not just words. Now look at all the words that we put to the wayside thinking that God just be speaking because we've attributed a level of man, kind of wishy-washiness of man to God. This is how the Kingdom operates. In the beginning, was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. Everything begins with a word.  

Genesis 27:36-37
And he said, Is not he rightly named Jacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?Jacob: that is, A supplanter And Isaac answered and said unto Esau, Behold, I have made him thy lord, and all his brethren have I given to him for servants; and with corn and wine have I sustained him: and what shall I do now unto thee, my son?

He said, "Your brothers are going to serve you." The reason why I can't repeat it because there will be no conflict, he said I can't go back on it because I made you your brother's servant.  He simply said, your brothers are going to serve you, but he's the one bringing revelation. He said I can't bless you the same way I blessed your brother. Why? Because I've made you his servant with the blessing. I made you his servant by saying his brothers are going to serve you, that the people of the earth will serve him and your brothers, the sons of your mothers will serve you, by me speaking that, I've made that a thing. 

"With corn and with wine I have sustained him." He didn't literally give him any corn or wine, he just spoke that, that God increase him with corn and wine, but from his perspective, you're hearing revelation from the mentality of a blessed man, of a real man of God, you're hearing the perspective of a blessed man, he said when I spoke it, that your brothers will serve you, then I tell your other brothers I've made him your lord, when I said that God was going to increase your wine and your corn, then I tell your brother I've sustained you with wine and corn. 

Your speculation is irrelevant because this is a man who was blessed by God, who God brought nations out of. Who as it relates to the forefather, is mentioned- with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who see God do. So he's giving you the revelation and he's telling you like, look how you see things, your perspective is off, you got it all wrong. Now imagine, when the Lord told you that I'm blessing you, that I'm going to bless you and I'm going to do these things, what He's really saying is I have done these things. When the Lord says, Listen, I'm going to bless you, make you the head and not the tail, then your conversation, as it relates becomes now the embodiment of that word means I've become the head and not the tail, not from my perspective, but from the perspective of a blessed man, someone who has history in the blessing, someone, you talking about the miracle seed. So I would say this, if your life, and miracles, and interactions, with God has not exceeded Isaac's, then you should look to Isaac for the interpretation because Isaac is telling you. How many of you know that all he did was speak to Jacob? That's all he did. But when he spoke to Jacob, he was making Jacob what he spoke. It's called the blessing. When I make you what I say. That's the same thing a curse does, it tries to come out and make you what it says you are, "You are no good, you'll never be..." That is a curse within an attempt you to make you what has been said.  That's why the Bible says and everybody who lift up their tongues against you, you shall condemn -"No in the name of Jesus"

This is the benefits and one of the greatest attributes of cultivating a relationship with God, I speak to God, He speaks back to me. What other religion can boast those claims. There are some people who pray five times a day but they never hear anything in return and they think it's preposterous to have God speak back to them. But what seems preposterous for them is our reality. The question becomes what are you doing with the words that are speaking back to you.  Do you understand what happens when God speaks back to you? Do you understand the weight of what transpires, of what God has spoken to you? Do you understand the significance of God's communication to you? So even if God communicates His intention to you, even his intention communicated to you becomes what He has done for you. Some of you are sitting on words to transform your life, your family's life, transform your situation right now. But you've been looking around.

What a honor is it to hear God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment