Pages

10/24/2020 Setting the atmosphere for breakthrough! My God provided for me (Prophetic Drive Time)

* Cultivate the atmosphere for breakthrough.

* My God provides for me.

* The pathway through His love is not by earning. Expression of His love is freely. 

* It's not what you do, but why you do - because of love.

* The actions are not the issue, it's the motivation

* He tells you to do it out of love because He do it out of love. We are His reflections

* One of the greatest things that the enemy does against you is to supplant, overthrow, usurp your revelation of God's love for you.

* When you come against somebody who offended you like you've offended God, then you give them what God has given you freely, but the reason why we don't is because we think that once we get off track with God, now I gotta do to get back on track with God. In reality it's not what you can't do to get back on track with God. You gotta receive to get back on track with God. Because what I receive from God, allows me to do it with the right motivation because without touching the love of God, if I start preaching again or to be right again to do all these things, if I'm doing it not in love, then I'm doing it empty. It don't register with heaven. The first thing you need to do is receive. It's gonna put you right in the will of God. When you fall to the wayside, the first thing you need to do is receive. Repent. Ask for forgiveness and then the exchange is not complete until you receive it. 

* There's no limits to God, no hindrance to God, the goodness of God is far reaching. He's real about His love, His yes, about what He purposed for you. He desires for you to have what for you to have.

* It's two fold, what I'm unable to receive from God affects me with Him. What I'm unable to receive from God also reflects Him to other people. Which means I'll tell people who God is. By what I'm able to receive from Him, by my relationship with Him. And for some people, you may be the only witness that they see, until they see Christ, until the end comes. So the Lord wants to give you the fullness of His treasures for you and Him personally, that you may know Him and that others may know Him through you, that you may be adequately able to reveal Him. I can see how you know God by what  you say to me. My God is good.

* God is not moved by your flattery. If you just sing to God, things you don't believe true, it becomes flat. He don't need it. Why? Because the truth about Him is sufficient to represent Him. 

* God is good. He's faithful, loving, kind, who provides, all good. That truth gets inside your knowing, your understanding and it allows you to touch what is given by Him. "Go in peace. Your faith has made you whole." "Do you believe I can do it?" They touched the Lord. But they also was able to touch what God has given which was healing. That's why never underestimate what you bring to the table. The Lord shows up with all power, all might, all ability, but He says, "What do you believe? Do you believe I can? I will? Where you at this exchange? All I need you to do is to see Me correctly." It says, "Lord, I believe that You can heal, You can provide, My restorer, My healer, the lifter up of my head, all these things. And in that belief, God was touched by their ability to see Him. They touched God and they also touched their petitions from God- healing, breakthrough. God says, "Continue in My love." 

* God is determined to break loose on your life. My place of power is in the love of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment