Pages

10/17/2020 Cross the Bridge (Prophetic Drive Time)

The Word of God is a real place, real thing. Jesus said, the words I speak to you, they are spirit and they are life. Every word of God is already a real thing. It's the Spirit that quickens.

John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The flesh profits nothing. Oftentimes, we determine what is real by what we discern through the flesh or the natural. But Jesus said, the flesh profits nothing. Meaning, there's no benefit to you based upon all that you see. 

The words I speak to you, they originate from a different place or origin (spirit) but they are life. Which means they are in existence. Faith crosses the bridge to where all the things exist. Which means I have to come into it. Come into the Word of God.

Problem is we've been accustomed to petitioning God from the natural realm. When you cross over into the Word spiritually, then what happens is, the Spirit will quicken it naturally. When I cross over into what God says, meaning, I'm putting on that I am blessed, now I cross over and I cross over into that Word then the Spirit quickens it. The Spirit will make it alive in this natural realm. You're not praying to God for God to do something that's not already real or not already established. And so part of our fight is we think that the Lord is generating something that does not already exist, but in reality it already exists in Christ. The Lord says, before the foundation of the world I knew you. Where do you know me Jesus before the foundation of the natural thing? Where did I exist? In a spiritual place. Just like your blessing is real in the spirit. You're not waiting for your breakthrough. The breakthrough is waiting on you. Because when you come into it spiritually, then the Spirit of the Lord is going to quicken it and make it alive for you naturally.

God opened up His mouth and spoke what was already true spiritually. That's why Christ was slain before the foundations of the earth, because it was already established spiritually. You can't even worship God unless you can find out where He exists. God is a spirit and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth. "You got to worship Me the way I outlined it. You got to come where I am, in the spirit and in truth." So the same place where He is exactly, the same place where He already put your blessing. Your blessing is not waiting to be constructed. It already exists. Faith crosses you over to the bridge to where it already exists- in spiritual places, in Christ Jesus. 

The flesh profits nothing. When you see, it's not more significant than what God said. Why? Because God only speaks what's already been established, that's why He speaks the end from the beginning.

There can be a difference between the things that we receive on behalf of God versus the things we own on behalf of God. I can recite all day I got the power over scorpions, but I don't believe it because I've never come into it, and me just reciting it ain't going to make it so, but me crossing the bridge over, because now it becomes something I believe, I established in my heart as a reality. It changed the way that I oppressed the enemy and it changes the enemy's response to me, because he knows he's dealing with somebody who's in realized power, who crossed over to take possession of what already existed for them versus just reciting it.

When you're really ready to move with God, you run out of excuses. Everything that's hindering you will continue to hinder you. Everything that has been an obstacle will continue to be an obstacle. So what happens is, it all comes down to choice. Do I wanna live like I've been living, or do I want something different? Do I wanna continue on the same path I've been on and hoping God to change it from a way that I think He should change it, or am I willing to say "Lord, I'm gonna do it Your way"? And that becomes a choice that we all have.

We all got a past, some things that have afflicted us, hurt us, challenged us, but the keys to successful life in Christ is simple, forgive and give it to God and receive His healing, His blessings. We all got a yesterday or past, or a place where some did us not right, some more significant than others, but it doesn't minimize the fact that there is victory in Christ. Because when you don't submit to that, then what you're saying is what the enemy did to me is greater than what God can do for me. And what the enemy did becomes my excuse not to walk into life, not to rise above- that standard you won't see God move for you because those that come to Him must believe that He is so that's your standard of operation. I'm gonna be defiant in this because I'm gonna magnify what the enemy did versus to step in to receive what God has done. So really, there's really no excuse. We will all be without excuse. The Lord will certainly tell you, that I put before you the opportunity to rise above every demonic work or strategy of the enemy, the opportunity to rise above in Me. But you can't do it by magnifying what the enemy did. You got to discover what Christ has done, to take you out of that situation, to rise above it. It won't change the fact that those things happened, but the Lord will change the facts of your life, meaning even though that happened, look at what God did. And then the Lord will turn it around and what makes the Lord so amazing is He even takes those things and uses it to bless you, so when the enemy thought that he had you cornered and beaten and abused and all these things, the Lord will still turn that around to even bless you to where it becomes a form of ministry to where you are a work being used to set people free, help people out, and the Lord blessing you through it. 

There's a call. When God does a thing, He doesn't do it for no one to take advantage of it. Everything that the Lord does, He does it to benefit you. He doesn't create hands if you don't want them to be held. Everything that He does is because He wants you to take advantage of it. 

I got to war with God, contend with God to get it. Does God want me to have it? There's strain? So the Lord is taking away the strain and He's letting you know what the Bible clearly states that He said I've already given it to you I've already blessed you or done this thing. Come get it. It's difficult depending on who you listen to. They make it seem like the thing that God has already given you, which He says I've already blessed you with or it's already yours, that the thing He's already blessed you with or purposed for you to have, He don't want you to have it. And so this sends mixed signals to us spiritually. We don't know how to walk and we don't have the confidence to cross the bridge, and be like, "Ok Lord." Because we don't really know, and then our life becomes a testimony where we tell people how stingy God is, to justify our inability to cross the bridge and tap in into His goodness. 

And if we know how to give good gifts then we see the importance of being good to our children, that if they're hungry we don't give them scorpions and stones, if they need something it's our earnest desire to really do good to them. But yet we look at God like He's not good as us, and we evil. You think you're better than God? "I don't know if it's your will to feed me today..."

No comments:

Post a Comment