Pages

9/7/2020 WORLD WAR ME Part 9 - I needed that (Redefined TV)

 Genesis 50:15-21
When Joseph’s brothers saw that their father was dead, they said, “What if Joseph holds a grudge against us and pays us back for all the wrongs we did to him?” So they sent word to Joseph, saying, “Your father left these instructions before he died: ‘This is what you are to say to Joseph: I ask you to forgive your brothers the sins and the wrongs they committed in treating you so badly.’ Now please forgive the sins of the servants of the God of your father.” When their message came to him, Joseph wept.
His brothers then came and threw themselves down before him. “We are your slaves,” they said.
But Joseph said to them, “Don’t be afraid. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. So then, don’t be afraid. I will provide for you and your children.” And he reassured them and spoke kindly to them.

PREPARE - I don't need to wait for things to start to change, to change. I don't need to wait until the atmosphere lines up, I'm changing right now because I already know what's coming.

Fall - trees are saying, "How beautiful it is to let things go." 

Stop being mad at what helped you develop - at what helped you to have a prayer life, at what thrust you into the King's Presence, at what God used to rekindle your relationship with Him

Every storm cloud eventually rungs out of rain.

Unmanaged emotions causes delays - 
Everybody wants wings but not everybody wants to be cocooned.
Everybody wants promotion but nobody wants to be processed.

God is trying to mold you for next level.

* Never allow your situation to be your label. Joseph was in the pit but he didn't become pitiful. 

Genesis 37 - Joseph having dreams
Genesis 40 - Joseph interpreting dreams

The maturity of his gift happened while he is in prison, in a season that feels like punishment where is actually development.

Phases:
DISCOVERY  -- DEVELOPMENT -- IMPLEMENT -- REGIMENT

Cure for loneliness is my calling. Some people live their whole life and never discover the reason of their birth.

DEVELOPMENT - hardest season

1. I need to have a vision
Reassurance that what I see in the eyes of my heart, I will eventually see in the eyes of my head. 

One of the things that kept Joseph while he was in prison was his dream. Dreams are a snapshot of your coming harvest if you faint not. God allows us to have dreams so that when we hit difficult seasons we won't walk away from faith.

Joseph was placed in a lot of questionable situations but the text never tells us that he questioned God.

Be careful who you tell your dreams to. Not everybody can handle your growth. Not everybody can handle what God is going to do in your life.

2. I need a Judas
How do you work with people that you know are looking for an opportunity to hand you over? Everytime a Judas shows up in my life, it means something in me has to die. The purpose of Judas was to get Jesus killed, was to get Jesus to the cross

3. We need a Joseph heart


No comments:

Post a Comment