Pages

9/25/2020 WORLD WAR ME Part 14 - Don't Bury Me Yet (Redefined TV)

 Luke 7:11-17
Soon afterward, Jesus went to a town called Nain, and his disciples and a large crowd went along with him. As he approached the town gate, a dead person was being carried out—the only son of his mother, and she was a widow. And a large crowd from the town was with her. When the Lord saw her, his heart went out to her and he said, “Don’t cry.”
Then he went up and touched the bier they were carrying him on, and the bearers stood still. He said, “Young man, I say to you, get up!” The dead man sat up and began to talk, and Jesus gave him back to his mother. They were all filled with awe and praised God. “A great prophet has appeared among us,” they said. “God has come to help his people.” This news about Jesus spread throughout Judea and the surrounding country.

Type of Persons:

1. They think they have arrived, carried themselves as holier who looked down on other people. PHD in religion, GED in extending love. Closed minded but mouth is still open.

2. Don't have any issues that I got problems. I need Jesus, without Him, I'm lost.

Whenever, God starts a thing, it means He had already finished it. God operates in reverse. God traffics in interruptions. When you discover your worth, and you know your value, it's easier to identify people who don't.

You didn't lose what God had for you, you lost what was blocking what God has for you. 

YOU CAN'T GO WITH ME - there are certain things that I won't allow to transition into 2020. Doubts, negative thoughts, defeated language, you can't go with me. We need to be able to identify what we don't want to shift with us.

Certain people can't go with me. God won't send you someone or something that will further push you away from Himself.

Your mistakes are part of the journey as well. We serve a type of God who traffics in making sure, He specializes that your DESTINY WILL BE GREATER THAN YOUR DISASTER.  Fight for joy, discipline, against fear. Fear makes you live out on the life you could have lived.

Anytime God is about to level you up, He will disturb your comfort zone because if I try to take the comfort zone with me, in each every season of my life, I'll never experience promise land luxuries but I'll stay stranded in wilderness economies. It's gonna take a fight. The vision is free but the fight is sold separately.

Whatever one you look at will be the one that's magnified. A lot of us have been looking at our turbulence for so long, that you can't even see that you're growing / evolving.

Focus more on the King than the presence of the turbulence. God can shift your pain place into a praise place.

1. I'm not an accident. I'm assigned. 
Every single step of my life has been ordered, even the things that I'm not proud of.

2. I'm not buried, I'm planted.
If you are the seed of the righteous, you grow. When people throw dirt at you and when you go through storms, those are all the nesting necessary ingredients for one to grow. The reason why some people benefit from storms and other people don't, is because they don't have nothing planted. When God has you planted in a place, the storm is not a storm, it's actually watering.

3. I'm not done, I've just begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment