Pages

3/28/21 there is no substitute for relationship with Christ!! Major revelation (Prophetic Drive Time)

• the systems of God remain: I put before you life and death, blessings and cursings
When we choose to follow Christ we choose life. We choose to remain in ourselves we choose our flesh.

• In relationship with the Lord is what you begin to see all that the Lord has for us that await inside the Kingdom. that's why the Lord says this, "Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all of these things will be added unto you." Why would all these things be added unto me just by seeking the Kingdom? Because you never have to labor for what God has already in store for you in His Kingdom. If it wasn't good, if it wasn't right, then God would never add it to you.

But He says seek first the Kingdom, so you can discover what belongs to you. And the Kingdom is where you find your inheritance, and the Kingdom is where you find God's heart, and the Kingdom is where you find relationship. 

You don't have to feel bad for what God has for you in this hour. You don't have to feel bad for what God has purposed for you in this hour. 

• A young lady said, "You know I just want to have a relationship with the Lord." And the Lord began to speak to me, "How will she know Me if she don't see Me?" There's no other way to know God than how He has made Himself known. Most people struggle with a relationship with God or knowing God because they won't accept the fact that He is love. They won't accept the fact that He is good and because of that it's hard for them to come into intimacy based upon who He really is. You can't have a relationship with God based upon a misconception, based upon your insecurities, based upon what you feel comfortable with Him being. You can only have a relationship with the Lord in truth, which requires humility sometimes. If I want to know who He is, then I gotta allow Him to speak, and them I make a decision, do I want to accept this kind of person in my life. Do I want to accept Him? Because you want Him to be something else and that's why you can't find Him, you can't touch Him. But He makes it clear who He is. He wants to be made known, He's not hiding from you.

• How many people don't understand, in darkness, what does light do? Don't you know that you were born for times such as this? We are made the light for a specific reason, and that's to shine. To shine, to reflect Christ in this darkness. However the Lord chooses you to do it through your personal relationship, whatever He's placed on you, is to be focused on Him.

• One of the scariest portions of the Bible is Matthew 7 where the Lord says depart from Me for I never knew you. People's like, "Lord did I not do all these things..." "But I never knew you." I was never intimate with you, we never had a relationship, but I never knew you. Which sets the precedent of what's important to God is that we are in a relationship. So when you think about this, after repentance, when you see these things change and shift, and it's like the Lord is coming back. Now's the time for us to get to knowing Him. 

All this revelation coming forth about who God is and bringing us deeper into knowledge and deeper into revelation about His heart and seeing His heart. Why? So we could see Him and begin to establish intimacy, which is He is craving to establish intimacy with you, which is what - He's preparing the bride. You see, the Lord is coming back for a bride that He knows, not one that He doesn't. So when people see these things, they automatically get offended, because they're emulating. And what's happening is, what they don't understand is they're bringing conflict to the work of God. They're bringing conflict to what He is doing- to merge His heart to your heart. Bringing confusion. You want victory over sin, fall in love with Jesus. Let Him reveal. 

• How do I have a relationship with the Lord?

Paul said this in the Book of Galatians, as you have begin in Christ, continue in Him. This is the foundational truth, which means, I begin by hearing the gospel, receiving the gospel, believing the gospel, that produced my transformation. So when I hear the man of God, the woman of God speak about how God loves me, everything I do in God must be done in the same way. The same way I started with Christ, it's the same way I continue with Him. So if I want to know God, if I want a relationship with God, I got to hear God's love for me, I got to receive God's love for me, and I got to declare it and what will happen is, this process, will bring forth the manifestation, of that reality, that transformation. So you got to accept it. The Lord designed us. We have a specific design that affects how we interact and relate to one another. It's not a simple process. We hear about a person, we hang out with them, we like them, I just love being around you, I'm just free in your presence. Whatever the process. And you begin to fall in love. And as you begin to learn, He said take my yoke upon you and learn of Me. You got to learn of Me. But there's places that are so busy speaking against you, speaking at you, that they're not revealing the One, the way for you to see Him, for you to see. 

• It takes relationship to value what's important to God, not what's important to you. You think these things are important and everybody's out of line except for you, you believe that because you're emulating, you're not relating. But when you relate, you see what's important to the Lord is what's important to me so I see the value in you because you're important to the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment