Pages

3/21/2021 The Grace was meant to flow freely! Watch the blessings that follow this word (Prophetic Drive Time)

Matthew 6:28 consider the lilies of the field
 How do they grow? So my question is, how do you grow? How are you growing, lily of the field? You thought you were growing by all the toiling you've been doing, but Jesus said, the real way to grow is to toil not, neither do they spin. 
How often times you and I found ourselves toiling and spinning into exhaustion and always seeing very little on our return, working and striving for the blessing?

 Lord says, "How can I be revealed to you, if all that you are considering is you?
I'm not revealed to you through you. I'm revealed to you through Me. And what you see in Me, affects you to where now you understand Me. You go out and do what- you begin to replicate Me, you begin to demonstrate Me.
There's little on your table because you have foregone the knowledge of your Maker. There's little on your table because of what you have not been willing to see about Me. And whatever you cannot see about God, you cannot reflect of God.
Look at the life of someone who's been touched by God, who's been set free, or who God has been good to. You will watch them and whatever you see in God is what you will replicate of God.
Those who see God as selfish, stingy, nasty, harsh, mean, judgmental, you gonna find them and they're gonna talk, they're gonna be to you exactly what they see in God.
Whatever you see in Him is what you will reflect of Him.

 Freely you have received, then freely give - I'm empowered from on high. I'm supplied from on high. The Lord says, I would not ask you to do anything that I have not given you the power to do. That's why so many people find themselves stuck with a stuck on a command, stuck on a command to forgive, because they don't understand as they look at themselves and all they see is their hurt, they don't look at the supply of the new life that God has given them. So they don't see themselves as having, or receiving. The Lord says, it would be unjust for Me to ask you to do something that you weren't able to do. The rub is, you never do anything that the Lord asks you to do looking at you, because in you, all you can see is deficiencies, inability, lack, the hurts. Oftentimes what the Lord asks you to do is often hindered by you. But the Bible says, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Not through me who evaluates my ability to perform a task given by God. It's not about me evaluating me. It's about my estimation of the One who calls, the One who qualifies, the One who judge. 

 The provisions of the Master, tells a story about the Master. It tells a story about the Master, the spread, the dinner table. It tells a story about the Master that begins to etch itself on my heart, and when I go out, people begin to read me. They begin to read the etchings of the Master on my heart. And as opposed to me offering them myself, or I,  and I did this, when they see me, they see the handwriting of the One who's calling them. 
Let God write on you. The doodles that you are making on yourself ain't helping nobody but bringing more people into bondage. Let God write on you and watch some people get free. Let the Lord write on you and watch Him be magnified. Let the Lord write on you and He'll tell a story about Himself. He'll tell a story about Himself that will move the hearts of men to come running unto Him. 

 If you wanna reflect Christ, you got to get out of the way. If you really wanna see God's best then you really got to get out of the way. 

 For those who receive the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness, they will reign in life. By what- themselves? You will reign in life because of who Christ is. 
That's why it's hard to be transformed, you find it hard to be consistently doing what God is because - it's one thing to hear what the Lord wants you to do and then try to do it out of your own strength. It's another to see who God is and do it from the supply of heaven. It's one thing to be touched by God and do it as a result of being touched by Him. It's another thing to be trying to go. It's another thing to see the glory of Lord, receive the glory of the Lord, and walk in the glory of the Lord, then all of my testimony leads back to Him. All my praises lead to Him. 
Those who receive. Not those who toil. Not those who strive. 
The way you grow in God, is how you receive from God. You haven't grown to the next level, because you haven't received. The Lord says, "If you would just let Me be who I am to you. If you would just let Me do it to you. If you would just let Me reveal Myself, If you would just let it come freely, receive.

 Grace /HESED/ - graciousness, a manner or act abstract or concrete, literal figuratively or spiritual especially the defined influence upon the heart, and its reflection in life, including gratitude, acceptable, benefit, favor, gift, grace, graciousness, joy, liberality, pleasure, thanksgiving, thanks worthiness, merciful, kindness, by which God exerting His holy influence upon the souls turns them to Christ, keeps them strengthened, increases them in Christian knowledge and faith in all these things, loveliness, sweetness, delight.
You see, I gotta receive the fact that God loves me, the fact that God is good to me
As you bask in that generosity, bask in His love, what it does is, it opens up the door for you to grow in your understanding of Him and as your understanding changes, your life changes. Your ability to reflect God only comes by what you see in Him. I can't reflect what i don't see. I can only reflect what I perceive above me. So you look at the water, you go to a lake, you'll see when it's a nice still day, quiet day, the lake will always reflect what's above it. What's over your head? Is it not the love of God? What's over you? Because regardless of what you say, you're going to reflect what's over your head. And the Lord says My love, My kindness, My glory, I want you to freely receive it. Not because you deserve it, not because you earned it, not because you're straining and toiling to receive it, but because of who I am. And that's going to imprint you in such a way that you will begin to reflect that. It's going to etch and carve the initials of the Lord and you will be like the psalmist who pens an understanding about God that will draw many people to come and understand who God is through the writing of God on your life, a living epistle is what you'll become. 

 The religious they hardly receive but then there's a group of people that you see who the Lord is just good. You get to see the Lord do these explosive things in their life. He's free to reveal Himself in their life, because they receive the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment