Pages

10/3/2020 Freedom Friday Coming Out of Hiding No Time like the present (Prophetic Drive Time)

When the Lord called Adam out of hiding, He was calling him out of hiding into judgment. But you who are in Christ, the Lord is calling you out of hiding into His abundance. He's calling you out of the fear of failure, into the blessings that are actively pursuing you. But you are in yourself and you are afraid to fail. Anytime that you are in self, you are not in Christ, and when you are in self, you're actively hiding from God. You gotta come out of yourself to be discovered by it- God's love, goodness, abundance, promotion. 

The righteous are bold as a lion because of the connection of the righteous with the Spirit of God, not with the flesh of man. The Lord got this big old promised land for us and these people had the nerve to do, they said where within themselves "I'm just a grasshopper." Their mindset  warred with God and they could not receive of what God had even though they were on the precipice, on the brink because they looked around and saw that they were not adequate enough. It's not about how adequate you are, it's about who's with you. This should be the mindset that we should adapt.

When the enemy wants to defeat you, guess what He's gonna start doing, he's gonna talk about you. When God wants to bring you victory, guess what God's going to do, He's going to start talking about Himself. How mighty He is, how able He is, how much your peace He is, how He's your vindication, how He's your deliverance, your salvation. He's gonna start reminding you of who He is.

Have anybody had a conversation with the Lord before doing something, no matter how insurmountable it is, His response will be "Fear Not." Why? "Because I'm here." 

"Whatever you choose will have consequences. You can choose to believe whatever you want. So why not choose to believe Me? So many people are believing their feelings, their eyes, what they hear, but who has believed My report?"

It's not enough to want the arm of the Lord to be revealed to you if you don't first believe His report. So many people, they prioritize their emotions as if the emotions lead the way and it can be difficult to find your way out of if you're not accustomed to coming out of those levels of bondage. If you're not accustomed to choosing life, in a moment where death is imminent and fear is a form of death. The Bible says, the day you eat the fruit, the day you become self-aware, you die and the fruit of that was fear for Adam, that's why he hid from the Lord. 

You can choose to believe whatever you want- you could choose not to be depressed. The enemy wants to convince you that you're powerless. Why? Because He doesn't want you to become aware of the power of your choice, because when you realize the power of your choice that comes from God, you could choose not to be depressed. It's not the emotions won't come upon you, but you don't have to choose to stay there. 

ALL IN- THIS IS MY CHOICE.

I don't care if it all falls apart. It don't matter to me no more, I'm done to keep myself, protect myself. If I'm in, I'm in, if it ain't real, then I'm about to find out in a second because I'm all in. If the Lord has lied to me, I'm about to find out today, because I'm all in. We're going to find out today if this word is real because I'm all in. As long as I have life in my being, this is how I'm moving. If this is what it is,this is what it is. Tired of feeling that God disappointed me, it don't matter no more because I'm gonna ride this thing all the way out. Why? Because this is my choice. 

All heaven would move to support the choice that when I choose life, heaven had to move to bring about that life. Choose life.

No comments:

Post a Comment